Data recovery, computer repair and IT consulting with a personal touch.
Computer repair from qualified technicians in Arlington, VA
Arlington Virginia Computer Repair diagnoses and fixes problems with Macs
and PCs on a daily basis. Blue screens, freezes, driver problems, spyware and viruses, slow performance,
broken components, overheating, corrupted registry, failing hard drives as well as other computer issues.
PC support services from local experts.
We specialize in a variety of computer repair, diagnostics, maintenance and service areas as well as data recovery
and remote support.
Arlington Virginia Computer Repair supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
Many of our cases involve assisting clients with removing spyware
, viruses, corrupted user profiles
, lost system registry errors, damaged file systems, misbehaving programs, invasive web toolbars and other software problems.
We also have a lot of experience helping clients with Microsoft Outlook email support
We repair and upgrade hardware and software.
Our expertise ranges from upgrading and replacing hard drives, processors, motherboards, power supplies to installing and configuring operating systems, applications and optimizing system performance. We also specialize in rebuilding damaged operating systems, replacing missing system files, restoring lost data, upgrading applications and solving other complex issues like a blue screen of death.
Upgrading system memory can increase speed and reduce hard drive wear.
Quality service is our aim at all times.
- Every client will receive a no obligation computer repair estimate either over the phone or by e-mail.
Some situations where the issue is unclear may require us to run diagnostics before we can provide a cost assessment. Diagnostic fees are credited towards the total repair cost. We never recommend a repair if it isn't cost effective.
- All hardware replacement and upgrade cases come with an industry leading 45 day warranty on labor and parts replaced against physical defects. Manufacturer warranties are always left intact when possible. We stand by all of our repairs.
- If we can not repair your computer, we can help you select a new computer and transfer your data over. We'll also help you keep the new computer running well for as long as possible.
- We have served over 10,000 clients in the Arlington, Virginia area since 1999.
- Call us at 703-486-0200 or e-mail us. We're open for appointments on weekdays from 11am to 7pm.