Data recovery, IT consulting and computer services with a personal touch.
Apple Mac repair services from experts in Arlington, VA
One of our specialties is maintaining, upgrading and repairing Apple computers, including MacBooks, MacBook Pros, iMacs, Mac Minis and Mac Pros. We
also work with the OS X operating system and many Apple applications.
Give your Apple the service it deserves.
If your Apple system is acting up, we can replace or upgrade the hard drive, memory, system fan or battery on many models. Arlington Virginia Computer Repair
has expertise performing comprehensive diagnostics as well. We are also able to perform data recovery services
on Apple MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, Mac Pros, Mac Minis and legacy Mac systems.
Every job is given personal attention.
Your Apple computer should be repaired properly the first time -- and that's what we always strive
to do. Our process begins with comprehensive diagnostics
to assess the exact nature of the problem and how best to resolve it. We're also available to communicate with you throughout the job. Saving you time and money is important to us.
Arlington Virginia Computer Repair's technicians can also help with Apple software issues, OS X problems and provide consulting for individuals and small businesses using Apple products.
A little TLC may be all your Mac needs so it can come back to life.
: in recent years many hardware changes in Apple products have limited the repair options we are able to offer. For example, recently MacBook Pros and iMacs (except the 27") have
memory soldered on to the logic board, which means it cannot be replaced. We will still work with clients to offer solutions on as many Apple computer products
as possible and hope that these hardware design changes are eventually reversed in favor of customers.
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
- Contact us to receive a complimentary cost estimate over the phone or through e-mail. Certain computer problems require diagnostics before we can
accurately measure the costs for parts and labor. Diagnostics fees are credited towards the resolution on your case.
- Diagnostics are a flat rate of $99.00 for first time clients. This allows us to spend time examining your equipment closely, checking all of the hardware and software in question and working on finding
the best possible resolution.
- We always use the best quality replacement parts available. All of our repairs come with a 45 day full parts and labor warranty.
- Our business has served over 15,000 satisfied clients in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Click here to use our secure online computer repair form to get your case started.
- Call us at 703-486-0200 or e-mail us. We're open for appointments on weekdays from 11am to 7pm.