Laptop repair in Arlington, VAOur extensive experience includes repairing a wide variety of laptops, from Acer, Alienware, Apple, Asus, Averatec, Compaq, Dell, eMachines, Everex Gateway, HP, Lenovo, MSI, Panasonic, Sony, Systemax, through Toshiba and many more.
Your portable computer needs professional care.We can fix just about any problem, but before we do, we'll make sure it's cost effective to do so with a thorough 25 point diagnostic. It's important to ensure that your computer doesn't have hidden problems lingering. Our check-up includes the hard drive, memory, motherboard, cooling system, the operating system and more.
Our laptop repair services range from replacing broken hard drives, fixing defective LCD screens, DVD-ROM and power jack repair, diagnosing blue screens of death, replacing faulty laptop cooling fans, installing new keyboards and touchpads, upgrading memory, cleaning up hard drives, optimizing performance to recovering lost data. We work with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux as well as FreeBSD problems.
If you need your data recovered, we also specialize in laptop data recovery services that can extract data from failing hard drives, dropped hard drives, virus infections, deleted files, accidental formants and more. We have over 19 years of data recovery experience!
Every case is given the attention it deserves.Arlington Virginia Computer Repair understands you need your laptop repair service completed quickly and correctly the first time. We work hard to ensure that your case is resolved successfully, thoroughly tested and made available for pickup as soon as possible.
Quality is our priority.
- Every potential customer will receive a no cost laptop repair estimate over the phone or by e-mail.
Some laptop issues may require us to run a diagnostic if the source of the problem is unclear. Diagnostic fees are always credited towards the cost of the repair services.
- All hardware repair and upgrade cases come with an industry leading 45 day warranty on labor and parts replaced. Manufacturer warranties are maintained whenever possible. We stand by our work.
- If Arlington Virginia Computer Repair can not repair your laptop, we can help you select a new laptop and we can help to transfer your data over. We'll also help you keep the new laptop running well.
- We have been serving the Northern Virginia area for over 12 years. In that time our company has helped over ten thousand clients resolve computer problems.
- Call us at 703-486-0200 or e-mail us. We're open for appointments on weekdays from 11am to 7pm.
- Click here for information about our location. We are a home-based business in South Arlington, Virginia.